+Acumen Course Ambassadors
Course ambassadors are past or current course participants excited to share and build a local community of learners around +Acumen courses.
Examples of what ambassadors do
- Get the word out via e-mail, social media and word-of-mouth to share the news about our courses with their personal and professional networks
- Organize meetups in their local community for like-minded people to get together and learn about the courses, serve as the local expert on all things +Acumen
- Collect feedback and help us understand what’s working and what’s not, what people in their community like and dislike about our courses
What kind of support can I expect?
- A communications guide for each course including a description of the course and learning outcomes, key talking points, pre-drafted e-mail text, tweets and Facebook posts you can leverage to promote the course
- Suggested meetup agendas, icebreaker ideas, and +Acumen logos
- Periodic all-ambassador calls to exchange event and promotion best practices with ambassadors around the world
What are the benefits?
- Support and access to Acumen staff
- First access to new course opportunities
- Access to additional volunteer opportunities with Acumen
- Practice your leadership skills while growing your personal network and Acumen’s ecosystem
Interested? Apply here today!
Questions? Please send them to us.